When you exclusively hire one of our locations, we want you to have the best time possible, so you can expect the accommodation provided to be unique, clean and comfortable.
We have a diverse range of properties from modern eco-centres to rustic retreats and small rural cottages to large mansions. Please be aware that the character of every property is different and therefore facilities do vary.
Good to know
• All heating and lighting costs are included in our prices, but thoughtful use of energy is very much appreciated as we are committing to sustainable travelling.
• Bed linen is provided at no extra cost (although if you require cot linen, you will need to provide your own). You will need to bring your own bath towels. Tea towels are provided in the kitchens.
• Not all of our properties have a television or a radio, or a computer and games so please be aware of this before your visit – if a property does have these facilities, information will be provided on the location’s webpage under Amenities.
• Most of our properties include access to free Wi-Fi, however due to the remote locations of some of our hostels, we are sometimes unable to provide a secure Wi-Fi or broadband connection. Please check the facilities section on your chosen property to check for Wi-Fi availability or take this opportunity to get away from it all and have a digital detox!
• Our properties are all self-catering and therefore all of the necessary utensils, crockery and cutlery are provided. All YHA Exclusive Hire venues have a self-catering kitchen, fully equipped with everything you might need including wine glasses and a corkscrew!
• Car parking at our properties is usually onsite or close by, however, due to restrictions in some areas and the nature of the unique locations we offer, access is not always on site. You may need to carry your luggage and supplies a short distance to some of the properties, however it will always be made clear on the location’s individual webpage and on the information sheet you receive upon making your booking.
• Most of the properties available for Exclusive Hire are suitable for children, however if you need any further information on individual properties please do not hesitate to ask. Some properties are also able to provide cots and high-chairs should you need them – please request these before your visit and we will make every effort to meet your requirements.
• Dogs are now permitted in selected YHA Exclusive Hire properties; please check the hostel page for more details. You are able to take a maximum of four dogs to these hostels at a cost of £30 per dog.
• Please note that all of our properties are non-smoking.