Due to the coronavirus pandemic our hostels are unavailable for bookings until 17th July 2020. If you are able to donate to support YHA’s charitable work at this difficult time, we’d be very grateful. Support YHA.
We are offering our hostels to the NHS, homeless organisations and public sector services. For support please email [email protected]
A former brewery warehouse, this hostel has been sympathetically restored to offer relaxed, stylish surroundings, ideal for a budget UK break or weekend away. It comprises 43 beds including:
– 2 bed bunk rooms (private toilet and sink)
– 3 bedded rooms (private en-suite single over double)
– 4 bed bunk rooms (private en -suite)
– 1 x double bed (private en-suite)
– 1 x single room (private en –suite and accessible for guests with additional mobility needs)
– 4 bed male dorm (private en- suite)
– 4 bed female dorm (private en- suite)
Within YHA Cotswolds we have a communal kitchen and lounge where you are welcome to cook, eat and relax (open 5pm – 9am weekdays and weekends). Just next door is the very popular New Brewery arts café, open from 9.00am serving a delicious breakfast, great coffees and hot drinks, scrummy cakes and cream teas as well as a selection of special lunches, sandwiches, salads and soups. The café is open to the public as well as guests. Cirencester is also well served with cafes, pubs and restaurants. At YHA Cotswolds there are six separate cycle lockers which are allocated on a first come, first served basis.